Motijheel Government Boys' High School is a school located at Outer Circular Road, Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It has been praised over time for providing quality education with qualified and dedicated teaching staff. It was established in 1957 as 'Motijheel Central Government High School'. Though the name has been changed later to the current name, even today the name Central Government remains popular. Students of the school like to call them 'Centralian'. The school campus is 7.5 acres with 2 big playgrounds.
Classes are held in two shifts: morning shift, from 7:15, am to 12 pm, and day shift, from 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm. There are 2 faculties for secondary education: Science and Commerce. It does not have any Arts faculty.
In 2008 the government of Bangladesh declared it a provider of Higher Secondary Education. Classes of college are held from 8 am to 2 pm. There is a separate 6 storied building for holding college classes.
The school is regarded as one of the best schools in the locality. It frequently takes place in the top ten schools in Dhaka Education Board as a result of the SSC examination.